October 6, 2014
- Seniors are overwhelmingly satisfied (88%) with their preferred network plans.
- Four in five seniors (80%) would be disappointed if their preferred network plan is eliminated.
- Seniors are very satisfied with the convenience of pharmacies (71%), the number of pharmacies in their network (62%), and the prescription medications available through their plan (69%).
- Increased costs are the most frequently cited reason that seniors would be disappointed if their preferred network plan is eliminated.
- Seniors are either very satisfied or fairly satisfied (81%) with the cost of their copays and 79% are very or fairly satisfied with the cost of their premiums.