Speakers are among the specialty pharmacy industry’s decision makers and top thought leaders. The schedule includes general sessions whose topics are designed to be strategic in nature as well as breakout sessions that drill down into specific industry practices and dynamics.
The event offers attendees a unique opportunity for business meetings and networking. Evening receptions will be held both days of the conference, and select PBM member companies host networking receptions during breakfast and lunch.
In this era of high drug prices and expensive specialty medications, working collaboratively has never been more important. The relationships built among the decision makers who attend serve to promote industry dialogue throughout the year.
Additionally, PCMA offers private meetings room facilities. The ability to conduct onsite business meetings is a core value of the conference. We hope that all attendees have the opportunity to engage with new and existing industry colleagues in these meeting rooms.
The sPCMA Business Forum’s 1,600 attendees range from C-suite to mid-level professionals involved in all aspects of specialty benefit management. Organizations represented include the largest specialty pharmacies and PBMs, drug and biotech manufacturers, consultants, Wall Street analysts, and other important stakeholders.
Pharma and Biotech Industry
- C-suite executives and heads of product lines
- Market access, managed markets, and managed care executives
- Pricing, contracting, access, and reimbursement
- HEOR and other value and outcomes professionals
- Medical and scientific affairs
- Healthcare quality, innovation, and solutions
- Segment and payer marketing or strategy
- Trade and specialty distribution
PBMs, Specialty Pharmacy, and Payers
- C-suite executives
- All professionals within pharma, specialty trade relations and contracting
- Clinical and pharma programs
- Supply chain, pharmacy, and specialty strategy
- Pharmacy and medical directors
- Pharmacy professional affairs
- Purchasing and procurement
- Business development and strategic initiatives
- Trend management
- Specialty pharmacy operations
In order to provide a secure environment, conference participants MUST wear name badges when attending any conference function, including sessions, meals, evening receptions, and private meetings in member and sponsor meeting room facilities. Security will monitor entrances to all conference activities. Please do not misplace or forget badges, as duplicates will not be provided.