The virtual platform is live! All registered attendees will receive an email invitation to access the platform. The email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and has the subject line “sPCMA Business Forum 2021 – Virtual Platform Invite.” Please make sure you accept the invitation and create your username and password through your unique link. Once you do that, you can access the platform through this link moving forward: https://spcma2021.hubb.me/.
The conference will feature:
- 15 timely and thought-provoking educational sessions, including (8) eight CPE sessions totaling (6) six contact hours.
- Session-only registration option that allows your staff, that would otherwise not attend our in-person event, to benefit from all conference sessions.
- Efficient scheduling of private meetings using a video or audio conference platform of your choice. Additionally, the meeting scheduling function in the virtual platform will sync to your personal calendar which allows for a seamless and streamlined user experience. Please reference the video tutorial below for more information!
- PCMA Member Company Webinars. For those of you who are familiar with our Member Company Receptions that take place at our in-person conferences, you’ll understand the benefits of our new “Member Company Webinars.” These webinars will be a virtual version of the in-person Member Company Receptions (without the great food!).
- A Virtual Exhibit Hall where our sponsors will showcase their company brand with research, white papers, videos, or other collateral.
Overview of the 2021 sPCMA Business Forum Virtual Platform
How to Schedule a Private Meeting
How to Search the Attendee List