Participants will experience an entirely new virtual conference platform we’ve built for this event. This best-in-class platform is highly intuitive, and offers exciting new functionality. The virtual platform will launch in mid-January, and all registrants will receive login information once the platform is live.
The conference will feature:
- Over 15 timely and thought-provoking educational sessions, including CPE sessions totaling over 5 contact hours.
- Session-only registration option that allows your staff, that would otherwise not attend our in-person event, to benefit from all conference sessions.
- Efficient scheduling of private meetings using a video or audio conference platform of your choice. Additionally, the meeting scheduling function in the virtual platform will sync to your personal calendar which allows for a seamless and streamlined user experience.
- PCMA Member Company Webinars. For those of you who are familiar with our Member Company Receptions that take place at our in-person conferences, you’ll understand the benefits of our new “Member Company Webinars.” These webinars will be a virtual version of the in-person Member Company Receptions (without the great food!).
- A Virtual Exhibit Hall where our sponsors will showcase their company brand with research, white papers, videos, or other collateral.